- About Us
- Patient Education
- Make an Appointment
The Behavioral Medicine Treatment Program at Orange County Neurology is a comprehensive and holistic treatment intervention integrating proven behavioral medicine techniques to treat chronic pain and neurocognitive conditions. The emphasis with behavioral interventions is to treat the whole person in a non-pharmacological (i.e. no medication) approach.
Both physiological and psychological aspects are addressed in helping patients achieve a better quality of life.
• Chronic pain , Fibromyalgia
• Stress management
• Anxiety, Panic Disorder, and Depression
• Phobias (driving, social, claustrophobia, medical procedures, public speaking, test-taking)
• Neurocognitive conditions (memory loss, attention deficits, etc)
• Women’s Health Issues (Pelvic floor pain syndromes, domestic violence)
We begin with:
— initial neuropsychological assessment
— EEG (electroencephalogram)
We then customize a six to eight week treatment plan. Treatment interventions may include: